Slow Carb Cobb Salad
Feel free to add additional slow carb vegetables or swap out and swap in what you desire. For instance, you may swap out cherry tomatoes because you don’t like them, and in their place, swap in beets. You can do this with any of the ingredients.
- 8 boiled eggs, chopped into bite size
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 5 bell peppers (preferred colors), chopped into bite size
- 3 avocados, chopped into bite size
- 1 large onion (any type), chopped into bite size
- 8-16 ounces, shredded carrots
- Feta cheese as desired
- Balsamic vinaigrette as desired
Take all the ingredients and mix and toss into large bowl. Wrap and store in refrigerator for a minimum of an hour. Serve in bowl and add balsamic vinaigrette.
TIP: 2-4 cups make for a fat burning meal. Enjoy!